Come on down and grab the details below!
- 1 oz. St. - Germain Elderflower Liqueur
- 1 oz. Honeycrisp apple-infused dry vermouth*
- 1 ½ oz. celery-fennel juice**
- 2 dashes of bitters
- 5 oz. apple cider
- Save tops of your fennel for garnish
*Combine 375 ml. of dry vermouth with 1 cup freeze-dried apples, let sit for 24 hours, and strain.
**Combine two parts celery juice and one part fennel juice. If you do not have a juicer, you can use a blender! Just simply cut up your celery into chunks, add a little water, and blend away. Once smooth, put a fine strainer over a bowl and strain your juice out! You can also repeat those steps with the fennel.
- Combine the top five ingredients into a highball glass
- Pour that into your Soda Sensei bottle, and carbonate on your Sensei Soda Machine!
- Fill your glass with ice, pour that bubbly goodness over it
- Garnish with the fennel tops!
We hope this cocktail will be the spritz of your next party! Make sure to tag us if you make our drinks, so we can show you off!
Get 20% off your First CO2 Canister Refill!* Click the button below to have your promo code automatically applied at checkout.
*Promotion is only available for first time refill customers only