The beauty of the greyhound cocktail can be made into whatever your heart desires....well, at least that's what we think. While it doesn't appear on a lot of bar menus, the greyhound is one that all bartenders know and a classic that everyone should try.
Come on down and grab the details below!
- 1.5 oz Botanical grapefruit and rose vodka
- 0.5 oz Aperol
- .75 oz Simple syrup
- 0.5 oz Lemon juice
- Orange Peel (Garnish)
- Pour vodka, aperol, simple syrup, and lemon juice into your shaker with ice.
- Shake, shake, shake, then pour into your Soda Sensei bottle.
- Carbonate, and pour into whatever glass you see fit.
- Garnish with a orange peel, then enjoy!