This beautiful drink requires a more "exotic" spirit, Riga Black Balsam. Black Balsam consists of 24 ingredients though its recipe is still kept secret. According to legend, Empress Catherine the Great of Russia was cured after drinking Riga Black Balsam.
Maybe a cure for you this Black Friday?
*Please Note: Until you are at least 21 years of age, you are forbidden by law to read this and sample any of the bubbly delights in the Carbonarium.
You Will Need:
- 2 oz. Riga Black Balsam
- 1 oz. Mr. Black Cold-Brew Coffee liqueur
- 1 oz. Three Olives Triple Shot Espresso Vodka
- 1 tsp. of sugar
How to Make It:
- Pour all ingredients into your Soda Sensei polycarbonate bottle.
- Pour over ice into a tall, clear-glass coffee mug, and garnish with three espresso beans.
- Spontaneously burst into your favorite Holiday song.
- That’s enough of that.
- Sit back in your favorite chair to enjoy your delicious cocktail.
- Sip gratefully.
- Feel love for Soda Sense for the rich bounty of this tasty recipe.
- Look out the window at the dreadful weather.
- Realize you don’t have to fight the crowds to do your Holiday shopping when you can simply go to sodasense.com and buy a Soda Sensei for everyone on your shopping list for only $49 each, so that they can have some rich bounty of their own.
Other Libations in