This excellent drink requires a little bit of preparation the night before, but is well worth it, especially if you and your friends are planning to hit the stores early on Black Friday.
*Please Note: Until you are at least 21 years of age, you are forbidden by law to read this and sample any of the bubbly delights in the Carbonarium.
You Will Need:
- 1 oz. well-steeped sachet of Rishi Tea’s high-caffeine Black Limón tea
- 2 oz. of your favorite bourbon whiskey
- 1 oz. cranberry juice
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- Three whole cranberries leftover from Thanksgiving dinner
- One lemon spiral
How to Make It:
- Pour tea, whiskey, sugar and cranberry juice into a cocktail shaker packed with ice, and shake briskly to the rhythm of the Buck Owen’s classic “Christmas Shopping” song.(Stop shaking just before the start of the second verse (:30) to create a sense of anticipation in your guests.)
- Pour the mixture into your Soda Sensei polycarbonate bottle.
- Pour over ice in a rocks glass.
- Garnish with the three leftover cranberries and lemon spiral.
- Carefully place finished drink on an elegant linen cocktail napkin.
- Escort your guests outside in the pre-dawn cold to stand in front of your own front door for six hours.
- When the clock strikes 6:00 a.m., desperately climb over each other to get in the door first and get to the cocktail before anyone else does—it’s part of the fun!
Other Libations in