The SIDECARbonation Cocktail
The World’s Finest Pear Brandy…
You need look no further than this brandy’s description in The Wine Bible as “…the most extraordinary eau-de-vie in America, indeed, in the world” to appreciate that no brandy on Earth is its equal, and we unfortunately still have some catching up to do to compete with Martian distilleries.
…Deserves the World’s Finest Pear Brandy Cocktail
We’ve put a sparkly new spin on a delicious classic cocktail that showcases the fruity majesty of those succulent “butter fruits” that the ancient Greek writer Homer called, “gifts from the Gods… and oh, how I could go for one of those tasty babies right about now.” Here’s how to make THE SIDECARbonation:
*Please Note: Until you are at least 21 years of age, you are forbidden by law to read this and sample any of the bubbly delights in the Carbonarium.
You Will Need:
How to Make It:
- Rub the lemon twist around the rim of the coupe glass to moisten it, then coat the rim of the coupe glass with the sugar
- Add the Clear Creek Pear Brady, Cointreau, lemon juice, simple syrup and dash of bitters to a cocktail shaker with ice and shake until contents is thoroughly chilled.
- Pour contents of shaker into your Soda Sense Soda Sensei soda machine.
- Strain bubbly deliciousness into the coupe glass.
- Garnish with an elegant sliver of freshly cut pear.
- Sing at least one verse and the chorus of the World Pear Day Fight Song.
- Apply your mustache guard.
Want to learn more about "World Pear Day"?
Other Libations in