Nothing says fall like apple cider, and what better way to use it in a cocktail than taking a twist on a classic and making an Apple Cider Old Fashioned. A simple fall cocktail for the bourbon (or whiskey) lover.
If you’ve never made the classic old fashioned, it’s simple and doesn’t use a million ingredients! It’s the same with this fun spin on a classic, we wanted to keep ingredients simple, while also keeping it fun and festive for Thanksgiving.
Come on down and gobble the details below!
- 1/4 cup apple cider
- 2 ounces good quality bourbon (or whiskey)
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 3 drops of bitters
- Sparkling water
- 1 apple slice (garnish)
- 1 orange slice, (garnish)
- Cinnamon stick for garnish (optional)
- Add your apple cider, bourbon (or whiskey), maple syrup, and bitters to your old fashioned glass.
- Mix that all up, and drop in your ice.
- Top with your homemade sparkling water
- Garnish with an apple & orange slice. If you are feeling even more festive, go ahead and also top with a cinnamon stick, and enjoy!
Follow us on Tik-Tok, Instagram, or FaceBook to see this giving drink come to life! Make sure to tag us if you make our drinks, so we can show you off!
Get 20% off your First CO2 Canister Refill!* Click the button below to have your promo code automatically applied at checkout.