Looking for a tasty and distinctive summer drink to try? Try making Blackberry Sage Soda! This simple and refreshing beverage blends the flavors of fresh blackberries, tangy lime juice, and aromatic sage leaves. The result is a bubbly and visually attractive soda that's perfect for any occasion or get-together.
Whether you're making drinks for a group or just want a special treat for yourself in hot weather, this recipe is sure to be a crowd-pleaser!
Blackberry Sage Soda
- Fill a large container with blackberries and sage.
- Seal your container and place in the fridge overnight (or at least 12 hrs).
- Remove from fridge and funnel and strain into soda maker bottle.
- Carbonate your infused beverage and pour over glass with ice and blackberries.
- Garnish with lemon wheel and sage for extra flavor.
Ingredients (Serves 2):
- 3 Stems of Sage Leaves
- 1 Cup of Blackberries
- 1/2 Gallon Water
- Lemon Wheels and extra Sage (optional for garnish)
- Soda Maker Machine (Any kind!)
Follow us on Tik-Tok, Instagram, or Facebook to see this drink come to life! Make sure you tag us if you make our drinks, so we can show you off!
Get 20% off your First CO2 Canister Refill!* Click the button below to have your promo come automatically applied at checkout.