It's easy to make refreshing sparkling drinks at home, like this Blueberry Mojito Mocktail, when you have a soda maker that can carbonate anything and the best CO2 refill service right at your fingertips!
This mocktail will satisfy that summer craving we have all been getting a taste of. So when you get a hankering for that summer feeling when everything gets cold again...this mocktail is it!
Come on down and grab the details below!
- 12-14 Blueberries
- 3 fresh mint leaves
- 1 tsp Lime Juice
- 2 tsp homemade simple syrup or agave sweetener
- 8 oz homemade seltzer water
- Mint leaves & lime slices (Garnish)
- Put the blueberries, mint leaves, and lime juice into a cocktail shaker and muddle together.
- Then add in your sweetener of choice and stir that in.
- Pour all of the ingredients into a Soda Sensei bottle with 8 oz of water, and carbonate!
- Pour into a glass with ice, garnish with a slice of lime and mint leaves, then enjoy!
Follow us on Tik-Tok, Instagram, or Facebook to see this drink come to life! Make sure you tag us if you make our drinks, so we can show you off!
Get 20% off your First CO2 Canister Refill!* Click the button below to have your promo come automatically applied at checkout.