Homemade Healthy Soda Recipe: Lavender Soda
Spring is in the air, and what better way to welcome the season than with a refreshing and healthy Lavender Soda made right at home? Lavender is not only a beautiful flower but also has many health benefits, including reducing anxiety and promoting relaxation. Not to mention the beautiful color!
With this easy recipe, you can make a delicious and bubbly Lavender Soda that's perfect for sipping on a warm spring day or serving to your family at Easter dinner! So, grab your ingredients, and let's get started on creating a unique and flavorful drink that will delight your taste buds and nourish your body!
- Fill a pot with honey, water, lavender, and blueberries
- Bring to a boil and let simmer for 10 mins.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool down whilst continuing to infuse.
- Double strain and funnel into a glass container.
- Pour 1 parts lavender syrup and 2 parts sparkling water over a glass with ice.
- Spruce it up even more by garnishing with a lavender stem.
- 2 Cups Water
- 1 Cup Honey
- 2 Tbsp Lavender (dried or fresh)
- Small Handful of Blueberries
- Soda Machine (any kind!)