Green Tea Soda Recipe
Are you looking for a refreshing and delicious drink to make from home? Look no further than this easy Green Tea Soda recipe! This homemade soda is perfect for hot summer days, as it combines the health benefits of green tea with the sweetness of a traditional soft drink. It's also incredibly simple to make, requiring only three ingredients and minimal effort.
Plus, it's totally customizable according to your tastes - so get creative and enjoy your own unique blend of flavors! So if you're searching for an exciting new beverage that won't break the bank or take up much time in the kitchen, give this green tea soda recipe a try today.
Green Tea Soda
- Measure out your green tea leaves and add in your boiling water.
- Allow steeping for 3 mins and then place in the fridge to cool down.
- Once below 100 degrees, funnel and strain into soda maker bottle and then carbonate.
- Fill a glass with ice and add in honey and pour your green tea soda over ice.
- Garnish with lemon wheels and either sage or mint for extra flavor.
Ingredients (Serves 1):
- 1.5 Tbsp Green Tea Leaves
- 12 fl oz Water
- Touch of Honey
- Sparkling Water
- Soda Maker Machine (Any kind!)