Are you looking for a healthy soda alternative, but not sure where to start? We have the perfect solution for you: Ginger Beer! This recipe is crazy simple and can make up to 12 sodas at a time.
This fizzy concoction will not only quench your thirst but also add some zing to your taste buds. And the best part? You can make it in the comfort of your own home with your trusty soda machine. That's right, no need to hit up the grocery store for some pre-made ginger beer that's lacking in flavor and fizz. Might as well put that soda machine of yours to good work, right?
So grab your soda machine, some fresh ginger, honey, and lemon, and let's get making! Get ready for a flavor explosion in every sip, because this ginger beer soda recipe is one for the books. Dont forget to save this recipe for your next movie night!
Ginger Beer Soda
- Fill a pan with honey, water, lemon peels and ginger peels and bring to a boil.
- Let this simmer for 10 mins, and then remove from heat to cool down and continue infusing.
- Once cooled, strain your ginger syrup into a glass container.
- Pour 3 tbsp over a glass filled with ice and top with sparkling water.
- Feel free to garnish with ginger and lemon slices if you want some extra pizzaz!
- 1 cup Water
- 1 cup Honey
- 3 Lemon Peels
- 3 Ginger Peels
- Soda Machine (any kind!)
Follow us on Tik-Tok, Instagram, or Facebook to see this drink come to life! Make sure you tag us if you make our drinks, so we can show you off!
Get 20% off your First CO2 Canister Refill!* Click the button below to have your promo come automatically applied at checkout.