Are you looking for a refreshing and delicious way to quench your thirst this summer? Look no further than the Strawberry Mint Mojito Mocktail! This non-alcoholic version of the classic mojito is perfect for hot days, outdoor gatherings, or just when you need a tasty pick-me-up. It's super easy to make - all you need are fresh strawberries, mint leaves, lime juice, and sparkling water.
Plus it looks gorgeous in rocks glasses with lots of ice and garnishes. So get ready for an unforgettable taste experience that will keep everyone coming back for more!
Strawberry Mint Mojito Mocktail
- Fill rocks glass with strawberries and mint.
- Lightly muddle your two ingredients together until fully incorporated.
- Add in lime juice and fill glass with ice.
- Top with sparkling water and lightly mix in an upwards direction to bring fully mix your drink.
- Garnish with lime wheels and strawberries.
Ingredients (Serves 1):
- 3 Strawberries
- 16 Mint Leaves
- 0.75 oz of Lime Juice
- Lime Wheels and extra strawberries (optional for garnish)
- 2 oz White Rum (optional)
- Sparkling Water
- Soda Maker Machine (Any kind!)
Follow us on Tik-Tok, Instagram, or Facebook to see this drink come to life! Make sure you tag us if you make our drinks, so we can show you off!
Get 20% off your First CO2 Canister Refill!* Click the button below to have your promo come automatically applied at checkout.